While there is always a shred of hope, we don’t expect the MOTU Origins exclusives to arrive in time. We have received no more updates and our hope is quickly dwindling. We wish we had some way to speed things along at the ports so the exclusives would be unloaded. Still, we are deeply sorry and apologize to any fans who are disappointed or upset that they will not be able to pick up their exclusives at the show. The t-shirts and souvenir pins will still be available for pickup.
As we mentioned on August 24th, attendees & exhibitors who pre-ordered the MOTU Origins exclusives will have two options:
1. We will give you a full refund of the cost of the exclusives following the conclusion of Power-Con. Please note that passes are non-refundable.
2. You can pay to have your exclusives shipped to an address of your choosing. This will include pins and shirts if you pre-ordered those as well. But please note we can offer no discounts on shipping, and that shipping has gotten to be fairly pricey.
We still hope to see everyone at the show who purchased tickets. Please note that you do not need to contact us with your preferred option as we will e-mail you after the show ends. Our plan is to reach out within a week or two, but two weeks is more likely. We will post a notice when we have sent e-mails to attendees & exhibitors who pre-ordered exclusives so you won’t miss that important correspondence.
And for those of you coming to the show, here’s a quick recap of our COVID-19 requirements:
• Face coverings will be required inside the convention, inside the panel room, while in line at Registration, and when queued to enter the show floor. Face shields are discouraged but allowed.
• We will be limiting the number of people on the show floor at one time. Once we hit the floor limit, attendees will be required to queue at the show room entrance. Thereafter, for each attendee who exits, another will be allowed entrance. We have done our best to minimize the amount of line queueing, hence us pausing Saturday ticket sales until 1pm on Saturday when tickets must be purchased in-person. We appreciate your patience and assistance with this process.
• We will not be making temperature checks, require proof of vaccination, or require proof of negative test results.
• If you feel sick or ill, or if you are immunocompromised, we ask that you please stay home. If you stay home, but you pre-ordered exclusives, we will contact you a week or two after the show to arrange S/H payment or to refund you the cost of the exclusives.
Thank you so much for your time and we hope to see you at Power-Con.